2018 BREEDERS CUP PICK’EM TOURNAMENT
- No cost to enter. Only one entry per person, must show ID when entering. Entry forms are due by 12:00 p.m., Thursday, November 1 and must be turned in at the Pleasanton OTB. Winners to be announced on Wednesday, November 8, 2017. Winners will be listed at the Pleasanton OTB, Pleasanton Racing Facebook page and the blog on www.pleasantonotb.com.
- Pick the winner of each race and get points if they come in first, second or third!
- 10 points for a win, 5 points for second and 1 point for third. Most points overall wins.
- Tie-breaker: List the final race time for the Classic! The closest time, without going over the final race time, will win the tie.
- Two-day contest. Friday 11/3: Juvenile Turf, Dirt Mile, Juvenile Fillies Turf, Distaff; Saturday 11/4: Juvenile Fillies, Filly and Mare Turf, Sprint, Turf Sprint, Juvenile, Turf, Filly and Mare Sprint, Mile, Classic.
- The following people are ineligible to participate: employees of the Alameda County Fair, employees of Spectra, Local 280 Mutuel working employees, CMC, CHRIMS, CARF, AMTOTE INTERNATIONAL, NCOTWINC/SCOTWINC employees and employees of the National Thoroughbred Racing Association.
- Prizes: Vouchers as follows: 1st-$100, 2nd-$75, 3rd-$50, and 4th-$25.
- If there is a late scratch, the contestant will receive the post time favorite as their selection.
- Winners will be notified by email.
- In case of a tie: On the Entry Form, guess the time of the Breeders’ Cup Classic. The person guessing the correct time, or closest without going over, will be declared the winner.
- All decisions by management are final.
2018 BREEDERS CUP PICK’EM ENTRY FORM
Staff (check ID and initial):
Juvenile Turf Sprint: ____________________________________________________
Juvenile Fillies Turf: ____________________________________________________
Juvenile Fillies: ________________________________________________________
Juvenile Turf: _________________________________________________________
Filly and Mare Sprint: ____________________________________________________
Turf Sprint: ____________________________________________________________
Dirt Mile: ______________________________________________________________
Filly and Mare Turf: ______________________________________________________
Winning time of Classic:____________________________________________________