Kajsa Arwefjäll shot a nine-under 207 over her three rounds to finish second at the Juli Inkster at Meadow Club Invitational and helped the No. 5 San José State women’s golf team finish third at the tournament.
- Arwefjäll shot 68, 70, and 69 over her three rounds, making 12 birdies and finishing second in par-4 scoring a three under.
- Lucia Lopez Ortega finished tied for 15th at four-over, 220, and shot a 73 in the final round.
- Rebecca Gyllner shot a 74 in the final round to tie for 27th at 223.
- Antonia Malate tied for 34th, while Louisa Carlbom tied for 48th at 227.
- Top-ranked Stanford won the team title, shooting a 6-under 858, while Rose Zhang, the world’s top-ranked amateur, won the individual title at 11-under par.
UP NEXT – The Spartans travel to Arizona for Cactus Cup Match Play on March 13 &14.