This from our friends at Northwood Golf!!
We hope this email finds you and your family and friends healthy. It’s been a tough go for a few months, and we’re happy every day greeting people who come out to play golf, and adhere to our County-mandated COVID restrictions designed to keep you safe. We thank you.
We’ve heard a few issues about reserving a tee time online. Here are some things you should know:
- We installed a new point-of-sale and tee sheet system this winter. If you previously booked tee times on our website, you need to create a new profile to book on our new system. You only have to do this once, and we’re sorry about the minor inconvenience.
- We only list available tee times on our website – you will not find them anywhere else.
- If you are using an outdated browser, you may have to update it or get a new one. Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Safari work great. Or, you might need to clear the cache on your current browser.
- You can also book tee times on the Northwood app, right on your phone. It’s as easy as booking on your computer and maybe more convenient. If you don’t have the app, go to your app store and search for “Northwood golf.” It has a lot of great features, and it is FREE!
- While we strongly prefer you to book tee times online, you can always call the course. Just know that when we are busy, we can’t always get to the phone to take your call.
Last, the Northwood Lodge is renamed Casa Secoya. Under new ownership, the rooms and cabins are totally remodeled and refurbished. It is open now, and you can see more about it HERE.
Keep an eye out for more emails this summer – it’s the best way we have to communicate with our thousands of customers. Stay safe, and come on out and enjoy golf in beautiful summer weather.